HyperSecure Solutions is now offering 24 hour, 7 day a week network monitoring services. We can remotely monitor your network for any down time or failed hardware or software.We use open source software to monitor our clients network, which is the industry standard.
With our remote monitoring, companies can know when services fail within a 30 minute response time.
- Monitoring of network services (SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, PING, etc.)
- Monitoring of host resources (processor load, disk and memory usage, running processes, log files, etc.)
- Monitoring of physical environment
- Ability to define network host hierarchy, allowing detection of and distinction between hosts that are down and those that are unreachable
- Contact notifications when service or host problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or other user-defined method)
- Optional escalation of host and service notifications to different contact groups
- Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host events for proactive problem resolution
- Support for implementing redundant and distributed monitoring servers
Scheduled downtime for supressing host and service notifications during periods of planned outages
- Web interface for viewing current network status, notification and problem history, log file, etc.
Should you have other questions regarding HyperSecure network monitoring services, please email us at email@example.com.